Happy Birthday Mumma........



He bent down......

Got on one knee.....

Kissed my hand 
and said 

" Happy Birthday Mumma ..."

And I was like Ohh My God  :O
Its a best birthday wish ever for me 

Thank you so much my little master. 
Love you a lot 

:-*




Sometimes smallest thing take up the most room in your heart.

Birthdays come and go , gifts are opened and thrown , candle blows , many hands come together to wish you.

   Those balloons, cream of you cake, so many gift wraps , parties  ......... that special day spent with all special ones for you .

Those phone calls at late night, specially your number is getting busy to everyone at 12 O' Clock .

Surprise from your mom, dad, friends  and a lovely husband.

                    Someone is waiting for you with bunch of roses in his hand. A tight hug , no words to say thank you , eye language saying "Just be with me as always !"

Everything is sweet. But yesterday's wish was so special for me .

My 2 years child was wishing me in that stylish way .The biggest surprise for me was knowing that my prince is growing so fast :)  


I will promise you my little heart ...... I will keep growing younger and younger as years passes by just for you .... To enjoy your childhood  with you :)






4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet Amruta .

    Is Arya lefty ? He is wishing you with left hand ...so asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Good observation !

    He eats with his right hand, holds a cricket bat in his left hand and writes with both hands. :D

    Now you decide ..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)